- Nuts (almonds, pecans work well)
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- Wax/Parchment paper
- Heat nuts in skillet on high heat. This will give them a nice burnt crispy flavor.
- Reduce to medium heat
- Throw in lots of brown sugar and start stirring until it melts and caramelizes
- Mix in some cinnamon and vanilla extract, continue to stir.
- Pour enough milk to re-dissolve the caramelized sugar, throw in pinch of salt.
- Cook and stir until milk has evaporated.
- Pour nuts onto wax/parchment paper, separate all nuts out.
- Let cool, and enjoy! Store in plastic baggies