A yummy and healthy potato
Baby girl really loves these!
- 1 sweet potato, unpeeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- olive oil
- unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork.
- Lightly coat the outside top of the sweet potato with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt on the sweet potato. The oil is only there to help the sea salt stick.
- Place sweet potato on baking sheet or foil.
- Bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Make slit in top of each sweet potato and top with butter.