- Whole strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Balsamic vinegar (aged) ! This is very important !
- Vanilla icecream
- Wash strawberries
- Remove greens from strawberries
- Slice strawberries into four pieces each.
- Place in a food chopper (one that can produce chunks)
- Add mint leaves to flavor. About 1-2 leaves per 4 strawberries
- Add a small amount of balsamic vinegar (refer to image for example consistency)
- Chop. Leave chunks of strawberry. The extra strawberry juice will provide a nice topping consistency.
- Put on 2-3 scoops of icecream and enjoy!
- Store in fridge in a sealed container.