- Filtered Water (or optionally, sparkling water, or Pierre water for a soda taste)
- Cut lemon and lime in half. One half of lemon and one half of lime makes one glass of juice.
- Juice lemon and lime halves.
- Combine half of lemon juice and half of lime juice into one glass, the other half into another.
- Fill glass to top with water of your choice.
- Add stevia to sweeten to taste.
To store for maximum freshness, place just the combined lemon and lime juice in the fridge without stevia. Sweeteners begin the breakdown process of the juice and reduce the freshness period of the juice if stored with it.