- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmeson cheese
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- Cut chicken into bitsize pieces.
- Slice red pepper into strips.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through
- Stir in milk and cream cheese spread; cook until cream cheese is melted
- Add peppers, parmesan cheese and pesto; stir and cook until heated
- Drain pasta and add and mix sause into the pasta.