More About It:
Virus cells spread and take over the red blood cells. You must inject anti-bodies into the red blood cells and turn them into white cells. White blood cells evolve each step based off the rules from Game Of Life. The rules in the game of life are as follows:
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbors dies, as if by needs caused by underpopulation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbors dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbors lives, unchanged, to the next generation.
- Any tile with exactly three live neighbors cells will be populated with a living cell.
When a white cell grows on top of a virus cell it eats that virus. The goal of the game is to eradicate all virus cells. You lose if the virus cells take over 50% of the cells.
Group project for my advanced programming class. This was our final and had only a week and a half to implement. We made a 100 :)
Mark - Database (never got implemented, windows forms does not integrate well with XNA)
Cesar - Documentation ( psuedo-code, flowcharts, presentation )
- 2D rendering
- Collision detection
- Each cell linked together, a grid-style linked list
- MVC Architecture
- Simple Multi-Threading
Where can I Play It?
Download Installer: Anti Virus XNA .NET
The installer will automatically install Microsoft .NET Framework and the Microsoft XNA Framework necessary to run this program.
Remove the program through Control Panel - Add / Remove Programs.
Where is the source code?
Since we are planning on publishing this on XBOX Community Games the source code will not be released to the public.
If you are a potential employer and would like to look at the code to evaluate my programming abilities please let me know.